Monday, March 17, 2014

Looking for Reviewers

Available at: The Little Lambs and the Very Special Mission
Hi Everyone - I am looking for volunteers to review my children's story, "The Little Lambs and the Very Special Mission." I will send you a free PDF file of this sweet little children's story if you will post your review on Amazon. Please e-mail me at grammypags1@gmail.com 
if you are interested in reviewing this children's story, The Little Lambs and the Very Special Mission .

Thanks everyone!
Love, Rhonda "Grammy Pags" Paglia
grammypags1@gmail.com 
Or message me at: Rhonda Paglia's Grammy Pags Stories



Author, Rhonda "Grammy Pags" Paglia and young illustrator, Taylor Galaska at a book signing for
"The Little Lambs and the Very Special Mission"
at Gallery 29 in Sharon, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment