Friday, March 20, 2015

An Interview with Sofie of the "Meeda and Me" series for kids!

Sofie and Meeda with Spidermonk and the Woozler

Link to:  "Meeda and Me" 

picture book series


Hi Sofie, Thanks for doing this interview.  So what do you like to do for fun? 
Sofie:  I love to read books.  I’m learning how to read.  I like to sing and dance and do art
projects. I also like to explore and hunt for treasure!  And I like math!  Meeda taught me how to count by 10’s.

Who is Meeda?    
Sofie:  Meeda’s my BEST friend.  We were born and the same day.  She’s like my big sister.  She lives in my mirror, but sometimes she comes out.

Can you tell us a little more about Meeda? 
Sofie:  Meeda likes everything that I like.  She’s also VERY smart.  She teaches me math and helps me ride my bike and write my letters.  We are trying to make friends with the Woozler.

Who’s the Woozler? 
Sofie:  The Woozler is a Woozler! He’s grouchy and doesn’t like people.  He lives in our backyard under the apple tree.  He sleeps all day and plays all night.  He’s shy.  Meeda and I really want to be his friend. 

Do you ever visit the Woozler? 
Sofie:  Meeda and I knock on his door sometimes, but he says, “Go away!”  We’ve given him some special treats, so we think he’s getting nicer.  Except, the other day, he got us in BIG - no HUGE - trouble with chocolate!  Meeda and I won’t try that idea again!

Can you tell us what happened?   
Sofie:  Meeda and I got this great idea because we want the Woozler to like us.  We left him some chocolate treats, because we know he LOVES chocolate!  We found out that sometimes, great ideas don’t work out!  Meeda said, “That old Woozler is like a math problem!  Woozler + Chocolate  =  Great BIG Trouble!!! 

Do you have anything else to say about Meeda or the Woozler? 
Sofie:  Yes!  If you have a Woozler in YOUR backyard - don’t give him chocolate!  You’ll get in big trouble and get a time out!  

Do you want to tell kids anything else about yourself? 
Sofie:  I LOVE PINK.  My favorite stuffed animal is Spidermonk.  I love him!  I want to be an artist when I grow up.  I love art!  Or, maybe I’ll be a singer and play the air violin.

Well, thanks for the Woozler and chocolate warning, Sofie, and thanks for sharing with us today. 
Sofie:  You’re welcome - just watch out for Woozlers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment