Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas from Grammy Pags Stories



Hi Everyone!
I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for a wonderful 2015!   I have appreciated all of your shares and tweets and retweets. Thank you for buying my books and for all the lovely reviews.  I am so grateful!  I hope you will keep following "Grammy Pags Stories" and continue to enjoy the silly little tales that I write.

The Gang and I wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a joyfilled, healthy, Happy New Year!

Love from Grammy Pags and the Gang


Grammy's most famous
Halloween costume -
the Christmas Tree Disaster!
P.S. Here's a little peek into the future:   Sofie and Meeda, of the "Meeda and Me" series are working on two new stories: "What's a Woozler?" and "How to Train your Woozler without getting in TROUBLE!"  The girls are attempting to learn more about the woozler who lives in their backyard.  Will they be successful?  Well, that remains to be seen!

Merry Christmas and Happiest of Holidays friends!



Be sure to check out our website!

No comments:

Post a Comment